Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, celebrating the first weekend of Spring (here in Sydney, Australia) and spending time with our fathers, husbands, grandfathers and uncles for Father’s Day. Here’s to a new, productive, beneficial and positive week ahead.
- Making the “right” choices in life are often more a reflection of the privilege you were born into, not some unique core strength you have.
- A janitor secretly saves $8million which he then leaves to charity upon his death.
- I had the honour to witness these extraordinary teen’s performances on their experiences in Syria, and now you can too.
- Speaking of refugees, Alicia Keys is really acting and speaking up about the refugee experience.
- These abandoned mansions are at once beautiful and haunting.
- Meet the Tailor to scholars around the globe.
- Three beautiful questions that these parents ask their children every night.