I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for the new week! Here are some lovely, positive and uplifting stories to make the start of the week that much easier…
- 30 Captivating Historical photographs that need to be seen.
- What a teen girl’s magazine cover looks like when a graphic designer gets her hands on it.
- And here is one girl’s magazine that is trying to do it differently.
- A loving father photographs his autistic son’s unique habits.
- An enchantingly-rare all white reindeer is spotted on the side on the road in Sweden.
- One school is replacing detention with meditation and it is brilliant.
- Rahaf Khatib on the cover of “Women’s Running” magazine is how getting featured in mainstream media should be done.
- The essentials of Maternity Wear, and a few more of my favourite maternity wear/post-maternity wear-able brands here, here, and here.
- Like, I really want this blush shirt dress that looks perfect for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Oh and if you’re in Sydney, the “Raising Positive Children” workshop run by the Al-Ghazzali Centre is on this weekend. It is definitely one not to be missed. Register for it here. I’ll see you there!
Featured image via Nouba.